Plandome Heights has an emergency notification system for its residents. To receive emergency information, please sign up at www.NorthShoreAlert.org.
Sign up for NorthShoreAlert to receive time-sensitive voice messages from the Villages, Town, or Police, Fire, and Water special districts where you live or work may be sent to your home, cell or business phone. Text messages may also be sent to cell phones, e-mail accounts and hearing impaired receiving devices.
NY Alert – New York State All-Hazards Alert and Notification portal
Town of North Hempstead – Office of Emergency Management Preparing for the Unexpected Brochure
- LIPA/PSE&G Electric Emergency – 1-800 490-0075
- LIPA/PSE&G Wires Down – 1 800 490-0025
- Gas Emergency – 800-930-5003
- Refuse removal: Dejana- 516-944-7445
- Street Light Outages: Village Clerk
- Health Nassau County Board of Health – Day (516) 227-9697 After Hours (516) 742-6154